- Package Details
Dolpo is one of the most remote region of Nepal,lying in the rain shadow area of Himalaya,the landscape resembles with Tibetan plateau(Buddhism).The legend says this hidden valley created by Guru Rinpoche as a refuge for devout Buddhist in troubled times so the people of Dolpo’s lifestyle resembles with Tibetan and the people are very pleasant nature. A large portion of Dolpo has been set aside as Shey -Phoksundo National park ,at 3555 square km. This trek leads through the mountain deserts and ravines of the internal Himalaya. Passes are at high altitude but technically easy.
Day 1:Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus. 0.0km (820m)
Day 4: Flight from Pokhara to Jomosom and trek to Paleg 4.5km (3050m).
Day 5: Paleg to Yak Kharka. 5.0km (3180m).
Day 6: Yak Kharka to Sangdak Phedi (cave pass) 6.4km (4140m).
Day 7: Acclimatization day at Sangdak Phedi. 0.0km (4140m).
Day 8: Sangdak Phedi to Yak Kharka. 15.0km (3680m).
Day 9: Yak Kharka to Melung Khola. 14.5km (4816m).
Day 10: Melung Khola to Chharka village. 16.0km (4110m).
Day 11: Chharka village to Tal. 12.4km (4800m).
Day 12: Tal to Lantan Phedi. 7.2km (4900m).
Day 13: Lantan Ohedi to Dho Tarap. 7.3km (4130m).
Day 14: Dho Tarap to Numla Phedi. 11.4km (4700m).
Day 15: Numla Phedi to Baga La Phedi 13.0km.(5000m).
Day 16: Baga La Phedi to Ringmo Phoksumdo. 9.0km (3540m).
Day 17: Rest day at Ringmo Phoksumdo. 0.0km (3540m).
Day 18: Ringmo Shey Phoksumdo to Sepka. 15.6km (3000m).
Day 19: Sepka to Dunai. 11.4km (2150m).
Day 20: Dunai to Juphal. 6.2km (2240m).
Day 21: Flight from Juphal to Nepalganj, followed by flight or bus to Kathmandu.
Day 22: Transfer to International Airport.
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Difficulties: Grade 3
Equipment: Shortage of food (Only camping trek is available in this region)
Best time: May – November. In the summer months there is rain.
Object of interest: Flora and Fauna ,National park(Shey Phoksundo)
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- Full camping accommodation during on trek (including breakfast,lunch,dinner and hot drinks)
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permit fees, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus
- Pokhara to Jomosom flight fair
- Flight from Juphal to Nepalgunj
- Nepalgunj to Kathmandu by bus.
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)