- Package Details
Arduous trekking for 20 days from Jumla, over the high but technically easy Kagmara La Pass (5050m), via Num La to Juphal, to Ringmo.
This trek is located on the isolated corner of Trance Himalayan zone Dolpo which is virgin and divine land in mid -western Nepal. Shey phoksundo National park and Phoksundo lake lies in Dolpo region and also famous for the snow Leopard. Due to the remote region of Nepal it’s difficult to get enough food supply one the way so we have to carry enough food from Kathmandu. On the way we encounter with local people Takuri,Chetri and Tibetan,the cultural tradition of this area is basically linked with Tibetan.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day3 : Bus trip or flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. 0.0km.
Day 4: Flight from Nepalgunj to Jumla. Camp in Dochal Gara.10.3km (2500m).
Day 5: Dochal Gara to Chorta.16.3km (3010m).
Day 6: Chorta to Chaurikot. 14.0km (3070m).
Day 7: Chaurikot to Toijem 16.8km (2910m).
Day 8: Toiljem to Gorphung 8.0km (4375m).
Day 9: Gorphung to Kagmara Phedi West 3.2km (4500m).
Day 10: Kagmara Phedi West to Kagmara Phedi East. 4.3km (4800m).
Day 11: Kagmara Phedi East to Pungmo. 4.6km (3250m).
Day 12: Pungmo to Ringmo Phoksumdo. 7.2km (3540m).
Day 13: Rest day in Ringmo Phoksumdo . 0.0km (3540m).
Day 14: Ringmo Phoksumdo to Baga La Phedi 9.0km (5000m).
Day 15: Baga La Phedi to Poyon Khola. 7.6km (4300m).
Day 16: Poyon Khola to Num La Phedi. 5.2km (4700m).
Day 17: Num La Phedi to Dho Tarap. 11.4km (4130m).
Day 18: Dho Tarap to Chheur. 14.0km (4000m).
Day 19: Chheur to Khanigaon. 19.7km (2950m).
Day 20: Khanigaon to Dunai. 19.2km (2150m).
Day 21: Dunai to Juphal Airport. 6.2km (2440m).
Day 22: Flight from Juphal Airport to Nepalgunj, followed by flight or bus to Kathmandu.
Day 23: Transfer to International Airport.
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Difficulties: Grade 3. Snow on the Kagmara La and Num La; high elevation.
Equipment: Food will be not available for purchase during the entire trek. In Jumla there is a Iimited food supply so only camping trek is available in this region.
Best time: May – November. In the summer months there is rain.
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Bus or flight from Kathmnadu to Nepalgunj
- Flight from Nepalgunj to Jumla
- Flight or by bus from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)