- Package Details
By bus from Kathmandu to Gorkha.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Gorkha by bus 0.0km (1060m)
Day 4: Gorkha to Arkhol 15.7km (631m)
Day 5: Arkhol to Rallung 11.2km (1000m)
Day 6: Rallung to Gupche Danda 6.3km (2950m)
Day 7: Gupche Danda to Khola Bensi 10.5km (1530m)
Day 8: Khorla Bensi to Jagat 10.2km (1360m)
Day 9: Jagat to Chumjet 13.3km (2000m)
Day 10: Chumjet to Dhungo Pani 8.3km (2950m)
Day 11: Dhungo Pani to Rupina La Base-Camp 12.0km (3750m)
Day 12: Rupinala Base-Bamp to Hemlock 12.8km (3220m)
Day 13: Hemlock to Pokhari Danda 13.0km (3920m)
Day 14: Pokhari Danda to Chyadi Danda 4.3km (3600m)
Day 15: Chyadi Danda to Tanje 4.3km (1750m)
Day 16: Tanje to Chiti 16.4km (1100m)
Day 17: Chiti to Phalesangu 3.2km (630m)
Day 18: Phalesangu to Kathmandu by bus
Day 19: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Highest point: Rupina La (4720m)
Deepest point: Phalesangu (632m)
Difficulties: Snow on the Rupina La pass (4720m) and Dudh Pokhari (4590m). Grade 3.
Best time: March – May, October – November
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Gorkha by bus
- Phalesangu to Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)