- Package Details
Both its proximity to the capital and its scenic value make it a worthwhile trip. The Ghorka Himal with Manasolu (8163m), Himalchuli (7893m) and Ngadi Chuli (7835m) forms a very dominant mountain range in central Nepal. The gorges of the Buri Gandaki and the Marsyangdi mark its boundaries and lead the trekker behind the to dry valleys reminiscent of Tibetan culture. The great mountain forests in the high valleys are especially worth mentioning. In the eastern of Nepal the Ganesh Himal is the first massive range sharing borders with Tibet. The trekking circuit around the Manaslu is a more expensive adventure that requires hiring a liaison officer. Sites of interest: full moon celebration in Barang; Gurung-villages on the west ridge of the Buri Gandaki (Gurkha Himal); Rhododendron flower April-June; Hindu festival in the autumn (Dasain and Tihar); Gurkha Durbar (Palace and Hindu temple).
By bus from Kathmandu to Trisuli.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Trisuli by bus 0.0km (540m)
Day 4:Trishuli to Jamune 8.0km (730m)
Day 5: Jamune to Kharka 13.1km (2790m)
Day 6: Kharka to Tiru Danda 4.4km (4007m)
Day 7: Tiru Danda to Barang 11.0km (1640m)
Day 8: Barang to Pauwa 7.2km (2621m)
Day 9: Pauwa to Dhunchet 8.4km (1750m)
Day 10: Dhunchet to Labu Bensi 4.9km (820m)
Day 11: Labu Bensi to Keraujbesi 6.9km (940m)
Day 12: Kerauja to Khorla 3.3km (1530m)
Day 13: Khorla to Gupchedanda 10.6km (2950m)
Day 14: Gupchedanda to Milim 8.0km (850m)
Day 15: Milim to Mahodar 15.4km (500m)
Day 16: Mahodar to Gorkha 10.0km (1060m)
Day 17: Gorkha to Kathmandu by bus
Day 18: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Highest Point: Tiru Danda (4008m)
Deepest Point: Tirsuli (540m)
Difficulties: Late snow on the Tiru Danda in winter season. Grade 2.
Best time: October – May. Winter is recommended, in spring it is hot but blooming flowers are magnificent.
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Trisuli by bus
- Gorkha to Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)