- Package Details
From the delightful grassy camp at Patali Kharka, there are views of Machhapuchhre and the Annapurna Range. The trail gradually ascends to the highest point of this trek at Panchase Danda (2509m), a ridge lying at the intersection of routes from Syangja, Parbat and Kaski. The trail offers excellent views of the valley and mountains until the trek ends at Sarangkot, followed by a descent down to Pokhara.
Trip starts with a bus trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu vlley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus. 0.0km (820m).
Day 4: Pokhara to Bhimdahra. 7.4km (1250m).
Day 5: Bhimdahra to Bhanjyang. 14.0km (2080m).
Day 6: Bhanjyang to Naudanda. 12.4km (1457m).
Day 7: Naudanda to Sarangkot. 9.4km. (1593m).
Day 8: Sarangkot to Pokhara. 6.2km (820m).
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus or flight.
Day 10: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified to according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Deepest point: Pokhara,(820m).
Highest point: Panchase Danda (2509m).
Difficulties: None, Grade 1.
Best time: All year round
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Return bus trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)