- Package Details
Helambu is about 75km north of Kathmandu valley,which is popular among the trekkers for its scenery and favorable climate.Here we meet several highland Tamang and Sherpa villages scattered on both side of the Melamchi khola. Where you can see many Monasteries, ethnic groups and panoramic views on the way.Sites of interest: Gompa in Shermathang; Tarke Ghyang and Melamchigaun.This trek is comparatively easier one due to low elevation ranging between 800m and 3600m offering less climbing as well as warm temperature with less crowded and free from noise,besides this the trek offers a wide range culture and spectacular scenery.
By bus from Kathmandu to Sundarijal.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Sundarijal by bus and trek to Chisapani 11.9km (2000)
Day 4: Chisapani to Gul Bhaniyang 11.2km (2130m)
Day 5: Gul Bhaniyang to Mangengoth 11.6km (3220m)
Day 6: Mangengoth to Tarke Ghyang 13.6km (2740m)
Day 7: Tarke Ghyang to Sermathang 10.2km (2590m)
Day 8: Sermathang to Melamchipul 19.2km (870m)
Day 9: Melamchipul to Kathmandu by bus
Day 10:Transfer to International Airport.
Minimum 2 and maximum12.
Highest Point: Mangengoth (3220m)
Deepest Point: Melamchipul (870m)
Difficultes: None. Grade 2
Best time: October – April
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal by bus
- Melemchiputl to Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)