- Package Details
13 days trekking from Chautara across the Jugal Himal to holy lake of Pancha Pokhari there after to Helambu,crossing over the Laurebina La Pass (4609m), to Gosainkund Lake and downhill to Dunche. Sites of interest: reforestation project around Chautara, Hindu temple in Pancha Pokhari,Gompa in Sing, Melamchigaun and Tarkeghang; wild animal sightings; rhododendron flowers in May-June.This trek offers you find out the actual information about Nepalese and Tibetan cultural and their lifestyle.
By bus from Kathmandu to Chautara.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Chautara by bus 0.0km (1418m)
Day 4: Chautara to Hatermar 17.7km (3050m)
Day 5: Hatarmar to Nasimpati 17.4km (3580m)
Day 6: Nasimpati acclimatization day or trip to Panch Pokhari (4000m) 9.6km (3580m)
Day 7: Nasimpati to Gyalsing 6.4km (2500m)
Day 8: Gyalsing to Yangri 12.0km (1625m)
Day 9: Yangri to Tarkeghyang 11.6km (2740m)
Day 10: Tarkeghyang to Melamchigaon 4.7km (2530m)
Day 11: Melamchigaon to Ghopte 11.3km (3430m)
Day 12: Ghopte to Gosainkund Lake 8.9km (4380m)
Day 13: Gosainkund to Sing Gompa 11.3km (3250m)
Day 14: Sing Gompa to Dunche 5.5km(2030m)
Day 15: Dunche to Kathmandu by bus
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Highest point: Laurebina La (4610m)
Deepest point: Chautara (1418m)
Difficulties: Snow on the Laurebin La after bad weather. Grade 2.
Best time: March-June, October-December
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Chautar by bus
- Dunche to Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)