- Package Details
The dry and high mountain valleys of Dolpo are in the north of the Kanjiroba and the Dhaulagiri Himal. We differentiate between the outer Dolpo south of the Phoksumdo Tsho-Tsho La-Pingring line and the Inner Dolpo to its north.
In Nepal you might also find the names Lower and Upper Dolpo. While visiting this striking Mountain scenery you might wonder if you are still on planet earth as the landscape of the Dolpo region rather contrasts with the rest of Nepal. Even between the various valleys there are significant differences in terms of climate and Vegetation. Dolpo makes a fabulous second or third adventure for the Visitor returning to Nepal.
A beautiful trek over many passes, jungle ravines and over the Himalayan main chain. The trek crosses different landscapes to Tarakot in the lower Dolpo and then continues up to Ringmo.The history and anthropology of western Nepal is complex and fascinating.The region is predominantly Hindu.Tibetan make up only a small part of the population,yet they have had a significant influence on the area through trading.Most of home are you can see in Tibetan style .
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmand Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Beni by bus (via Pokhara) 0.0km (820m).
Day 4: Beni to Simal Chaur. 10.0km (1000m).
Day 5: Simal Chaur to Darbang. 11.2km (1180m).
Day 6: .Darbang to Sibang. 10.4km (1650m).
Day 7: Sibang to Moreni. 10.4km (2600m).
Day 8: Moreni to Gurjakot. 10.0km (2900m).
Day 9: Gurjakot to Dhorpatan. 10.4km (3000m).
Day 10: Dhorpatan to Phagune Phedi. 10.6km (3850m).
Day 11: Phagune Phedi to Thankur. 10.4km (3300m).
Day 12: Thankur to Yamakhar. 7.0km (2750m).
Day 13: Yamakhar to Dhule. 5.2km (3410m).
Day 14: Dhule to Phuphal Phedi. 7.4km (3940m).
Day 15: Phuphal Phedi to Purbang. 7.0km (4070m).
Day 16:Purbang to Samdeling. 9.7km (3100m).
Day 17: Samdeling to Tarakot. 3.2km (2500m).
Day 18: Tarakot to Khani Checkpost. 7.5km (3500m).
Day 19: Khani Checkpost to Chheur. 17.0km (4000m).
Day 20: Chheur to Dho-Tarap. 14.0km (4130m).
Day 21: Dho Tarap to Numla Phedi. 11.4km (4700m).
Day 22: Numla Phedi to Baga La Phedi. 13.0km (5000m).
Day 23: Baga La Phedi to Ringmo Phoksumdo. 9.0km (3540m).
Day 24: Day of rest at Ringmo Phoksumdo. 0.0km (3540m).
Day 25: Ringmo Phoksumdo to Sepka. 15.6km (3000m).
Day 26: Sepka after Dunai.11.4km (2150m).
Day 27: Dunai to Juphal Airport. 6.2km (2440m).
Day 28: Flight from Juphal to Nepalgunj followed by flight or bus trip to Kathmandu.
Day 29: Transfer to International Airport.
Difficulties: Grade 3. Although this trek is at a high elevation the passes are technically easy.
Equipment: With no lodges and only a few tea houses on this trek, there are no food supply possibilities.
Best time: August – September
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits fees, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Beni by bus
- Flight from Jufal - Nepalgunj
- Nepalgunj to Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)