- Package Details
Bus trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus 0.0km (820m).
Day 4: Pokhara to Jomsom by flight and trek to Kagbeni.
Day 5: Kagbeni to Muktinath.
Day 6: Muktinath to Marpha
Day 7: Marpha to Ghasa
Day 8: Ghasa to Tatopani
Day 9: Tatopani to Ghorepani
Day 10: An early morning hike to Poon hill and trek to Tadapani
Day 11. Tadapani to Gandruk
Day 12: Gandruk to Pothana
Day 13:Pothana to Dhampus phedi and drive to Pokhara
Day 14:Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Deepest Point: Pokhara (820m).
Highest Point: Muktinath (3760m).
Difficulties: None, Grade 2.
Best time: October-May
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast-
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Flight fair from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Return bus trip from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Kathmandu- Pokhara by bus
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAY FOR JOMSOM MUKTINATH TREK
Experience the Natural Beauty of Nepal ! Visit Nepal for Adventures.
If you are a traveler looking for a walking fun that takes you to the destination, where nature, culture and religion are blended so well with the bit of civilization, then Jomsom Muktinath trek is the ideal holiday in Nepal for you. Jomsom Muktinath Trek has the greatest highlights of Nepal to offer. Prior to the trek, time literally travels to the past when you explore temples, stupas and Durbar squares of Kathmandu Valley, which were established during ancient and medieval times.
My trip with Kiwi Sherpa Team was flawless. I would recommend fellow travelers to choose Kiwi Sherpa as their tour organizer in Nepal. The tour was wonderful with the excellent guide. During the trek, I spotted hardworking Nepali breaking rocks, I wanted to do it by myself the way Nepali did, and I did. This offbeat experience has been the best memory of my trip