- Package Details
Siklis Trek begins from Pokhara, where we reach either by direct flight or bus from Kathmandu, generally we camp near the Begnas lake, next day we begin our trek from Beganas Tal (Lake) and heads to the north to Baral along with the Madi Khola. Subsequently, to Chymarang and finally we reach at well-preserved Siklesh (1,980m) through the Gurung villages. Throughout the way, we can have magnificent views of Himalaya, farms and scattered forests filled with various kinds of birds. We make trips along the Siklis and explore the areas which have yet been unexplored and we head to Hoga and have rest explore the areas and take snaps of the Himalayas and natural inhabitants of the area and we head to Chipli, Burijung Khola, Bharaburi and then to Chisopani and subsequently we reach to Pokhara and return back to Kathmandu either by flight or by bus.
Easy trekking on the hills around Pokhara with tremendous views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhare ranges.
Trip starts at Pokhara.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus. 0.0km (820m).
Day 4: Pokhara to Bijaypur Khola by bus. Trek to Lamakhet 7.5km (830m).
Day 5: Lamakhet to Tangtin 9.3km (1580m).
Day 6: Tangtin to Siklis. 5.2km.(1980m).
Day 7: Rest day at Siklis. 0.0km.(1980m).
Day 8: Siklis to Khilang. 6.5km (1680m).
Day 9: Khilang to Forest Camp. 7.2km (2580m).
Day 10: Forest Camp to Tibet Camp 12.5km (1040m).
Day 11: Tibet Camp to Pokhara 7.4km (820m).
Day 12: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus or flight.
Day 13: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified to according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Deepest point: Bijaypur Khola
Highest point: Forest Camp (2580m)
Difficulties: None, Grade 1
Best time: October to until May
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Pokhar by bus
- Pokhara to Kathmandu bye bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)