- Package Details
Lang tang valley trek is an easy and enjoyable destination from 19 miles north of Kathmandu and close to the border of Tibet. This valley offers the opportunity to explore the village, to climb peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevation. In spring, the valley reddens with the blossoms of rhododendrons. Here the mountain-scape is spectacular. On other side of valley mountains rise, soaring into the sky. The valley offers pine forest, slow moving rivers and swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies and wild primulas. In the upper part of valley there are snow bridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist, tiny lakes with floating icebergs and water of crystalline brightness. It provides sanctuary for a variety of animals, birds and wild flowers. By contrast, the upper valley is dominated by shimmering glaciers, that tumble off the ice-clad summits of 7000m. Inhabiting the valley are communities whose Tibetan origins are reflected in a distinct style of building and way of life. The local Tamang and Sherpa are descendents of the cavalry of Ghengis Khan complete with hardy mountain horses.
The most one is that the area is less crowded and free from noise in comparison to the Annapurna and Everest treks.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 3:kathmandu to Dunche by bus 0.0 km (2030m)
Day 4: Dunche to Syabru 12.0 km (1460m)
Day 5: Syabru to Lama hotel 10.9 km (2470m)
Day 6: Lama hotel to Langtang 14.8 km (3430m)
Day 7: Langtang to Kyangin Gompa 6.8 km (3850m)
Day 8: Kyangin Gompa rest day or clibing tsergo ri (4984m) 9.6 km
Day 9: Kyangin Gompa to Goretabela 15.9 km (3020m)
Day 10: Goretabela to Sherpagaon 7.7 km (2510m)
Day 11: Sherpagaon to Dunche 18.9 km (2030m)
Day 12: Dunche to Kathmandu by bus
Day 13: Transfer to International Airport.
(The above itinerary can be modified according to your time and requirements)
Minimum 2 and maximum 12.
Highest point: 4984m.
Difficulties: None. Grade 3.
Best Season: September - May
To quote you with an exact price we need number of persons in your group and also mode of transportation(by plane or by bus).Please contact us with these details and any other inquiries regarding this trip then we get back to you on the cost.
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis with Daily breakfast- 3 Night
- All meals and overnight accommodation during on trek
- Experienced, Professional & Trained guide with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Experienced, Professional & Strong Porter with meals, lodge, gears, Insurance and wages
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu to Dunche -Kathmandu by bus
- Agency service charge and Government taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- Meals( Lunch & Dinner) during Kathmandu
- Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)
- Hot Shower, Camera/ mobile battery charges
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket( can Hire in Kathmandu)